Doha, August 2021
Forced Changes In The Energy Industry
Tom Ellacott, an SVP at Wood Mackenzie's Corporate Research Team, provides his insights into recent 'upsets' with major IOCs, US shale oil and gas, the future role of NOCs, and the potential for blue hydrogen.
- Are European IOCs embracing change more readily than those in the US?
- What has caused investors to become more proactive on climate change?
- Are independent oil and gas producers likely to realign their businesses?
- Can US shale oil and gas producers carry on if their sources of finance dry up?
- Is this the start of the end for the highly profitable IOCs?
- Are NOCs likely to ‘scoop up’ what is left of the fossil fuel business?
- Are cross border carbon taxes inevitable?
- Can Blue Hydrogen prevent stranded oil and gas assets in a net-zero world?
Please click HERE to listen to the interview in your browser.
Follow us on Twitter: HERE
Follow us on LinkedIn: HERE
Subscribe to our Publications: HERE