Doha, July 2021
About This Interview:
This interview was conducted in July of 2021 with Ms Marzia Zafar, Director of Sustainability & Policy at Kaluza. Within this 20 min session, Ms Zafar provides a behind the scenes look at Kaluza and its industry-leading work on the digital integration of Net-zero efforts, as well as smart grid technology.
- What role does Kaluza play in the global climate change agenda?
- How does your partnership with major energy suppliers benefit the end-user?
- What is “intelligent grid technology”, and how does it work?
- How will EVs contribute to the global net-zero effort?
- Could enough EVs act as grid stabilizing batteries?
- What are your aspirations and expectations for COP26?
- How can an individual contribute towards the global net-zero effort?
Please click HERE to listen to the interview in your browser.
More from The Al-Attiyah Foundation:
- Energy Research Report - Hydrogen
- Research Report - CCUS
- Research Report - Asian Gas Markets
- Webinar - Hydrogen